Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simcity 4 Plugins Installieren

10th Approach a new post!

There is so much that it would tell.
And then I think again: The interesting but not always! The
Entwürfel pile up, and will never be published. And

could fill my thoughts all the universes, I'm always writing from the sticks again and so I stick to the post again make his whole!

So, I try to focus my time on me:
Health: i. O.
Family: small disputes with his wife. Son of man my pride
work: Successful? Too good? Actually I need any? Too lazy to work out a premium, and instead blogging!?
Hobby: lot of work. Why do I do that? Successes are emerging!
soul drifts.
love There's only one!
Requests: Who am I? May I be like that? Can I be different and I can do it too?
dreams A life more!
Friends: Fits!
women waste too many thoughts
time: Now I have to laugh loudly .... or cry?
wait What: I needed must

Who I am: Trading Places. Viewfinder. Hikers. Researchers. Forgotten freedom. Musicians. Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment