time - Training!
time can be trained!
My views are the weekend!
I often catch myself with the remark: "But I have no time!"
With regard to my full program also perfectly understandable.
I compare my program with the program but of other people, I ask myself: "What are they doing actually?" They have only one date a day, and not even make it to keep it on time, and all you hear is mostly an excuse: "I have not made it in time"
How? Not managed in time. If you all day at home depends on how you can because the only date of the day do not make it in time? It gets even
but again accused - when you once again not a nerve that any sleeping pills ever need for small things and get things done even just short and sweet - "Well, apparently you've still got time I get. which at no more to me in! "
NO! WRONG!
I'm just better at training!
And I do not mean bad. And no appreciation for me, or depreciation against the other. It is simply a realization.
It is a training, how to prepare for a marathon. How many "lay people" are just starting in middle age again by using the project: "I will manage to run a marathon the city of Marathon in Cologne, or Hamburg, and elsewhere." The objectives are very popular when you look at the fields watching participants Sun
And what do you do? You start with a little jog, then the small 5 km circular, 7.5 km, one day, half-marathon is to be so powerful that it creates the marathon.
By the time I see it like that. Appointments or the use of time, you can just train Sun Just always a bit more until the "pain threshold", then back a little, but with the feeling "I can do when it really counts and again a second time! If it then close again, you notice the same, you can reach the level again, but it does not hurt even more so. Then again, you can even grab what top, etc.!
So if I now again a accosts it: "Well, you seem to still have time for" my comment then we are the future: "No, I'm just better in training (as you)!"
So ... Carpe Tempus!
0 comments:
Post a Comment