success!
Well, it costs a lot of time and energy (or enormous strength and only time?), But the successes are emerging.
This is, after all, what :-)
The position on the work of established and even what further expanded, with the option for "More" * Hehe * In association
taken the lead, and easily made, while others are still discussing about it.
junior program
Stand 2009: 0
stand today: 13
The band's asleep just a little, but several inquiries from other bands get, if I you could not even play as an act (if there was not only my time problem would butt in! !)
Oh, and in general, and anyway!
So what do I treat myself as a reward ?????
Finally, the positive effect can be fed * g *
only problem: I'm not sure if my blog has been "discovered"?
Do I have the fortune maybe give it to??
0 comments:
Post a Comment