Friday, January 28, 2011

Us Military Hemorrhoids Meps

Magic hands

Who would have thought today morning that I walk in the day but still was able to experience such a highlight.
Stark tired after the week and I'm printing in the skull I woke up this morning.
On the program were also meeting today to our site expansion. Ufff!
And ... a hairdressing appointment.
I'm not a hard-working pub-goers. But if the hair slowly no longer gives a haircut, then off to the hairdresser * g * In the end only one appointment. :-(

OK, my hairdresser is also quite nice to see - and I would love to in bed a little g through the area Schupp * * (thoughts are free!)
:-) So, all factors that make the stay then seems not too hard to bear :-)

Today, however, tells me that my hairdresser confidence indicated that I would have got on my last visit before Christmas, a gift certificate! "Ha ... uh .. yeah.'s Right. He's still here in your wallet!". Yes, so I had a free hair wash ("Oh great ... the shower is just starting 5 hours ago, but whatever!) And for that I would get a head massage from her. (Well if that is so)" Well, can not do any harm. Let's go. "

Ehrlich, I could lie for hours under the hands of this woman. Had I been alone in this store, I think I would have groaned loudly * laughs * What horny was relaxing.
Boar, today I want it every day something like that. Noon! So what should not belong to the basic training of any Secretary?
At least, that the day suddenly improved :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment