Bulldozer!
I think I just like a bulldozer plows around in my life.
I'm tired of playing games.
than my pleasure ;-)
But then you do not even come afterwards, I would not have warned him!
It's not about Patz get for something new, but just once more about what the view again to get free.
for Free Peter Fox "New Everything" from "Only talk specifically, give me a yes or no end to nonsense, I'll let all the old faxes.."
And that's not so easy. Where I am so needs harmony anyway. * G *
But once you've gone too far for me at first, one need not wonder.
So ... I am going to go once more ... brrrrrrrrmmmmmmm ...
/ / Addendum
Peter Fox "Alles Neu": "I will never lie again, I want each sentence and mean it."
But whether it is all about? Well yes, but certainly a bit more :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment