Monday, January 24, 2011

Need For Speed Run From Mounted Image

reflection


reflection, originally uploaded by conny Wischhusen

Yes, I had announced and already people waiting for the continuation of my birthday trip ....
well So here we are!
Every time I'm in Sahlenburg in Cuxhaven on the beach, then I dive into a strange world. I imagine I would be forever on Neuwerk and would just make a trip to the mainland. Neuwerk is the small North Sea island off Cuxhaven, in turn, but one of Hamburg. I have been to several times for a few days there and somehow I am drawn to the island magic. At least when I am around, as there, on the beach.
on the island can I turn off completely. Although we always travel in a group, I am often for me and may be alone with my thoughts for a while. If I inhale the scent of Watts, hear the birds screeching, then this is for me the total release from everyday life.
There are no deadlines, no projects, no worries and troubles. Everything here is good!
Except once ... but that was long ago and here is not silent on this wonderful site. Now I must
still hammer out the bow where I originally wanted to go with this blog entry. Because I mean, the reality is very different and what I had actually started, that it is something special to come to this island. It can not all. For many people have no money to afford a holiday at all. Last year I did a school project in Bremerhaven, and in this class do not drive the children into the holidays. Yes, it is inconceivable, but true. There are children who have been away in her whole life is not 1 times. They know, perhaps not even the city in which they live. You know the way to school, shopping, park and so it ends there. The parents' go on holiday "no money for. Who that is no work, sit around at home and do not care about their children because they have to give up and resegniert. They take refuge in alcohol, to the PC, or on the TV and look at all the shit they get served up in some shit series. And dream. They also are rich times, meet a nice man, a great apartment, have work and are happy. And they believe what the politicians pretend to them. And they do not dare to do something about it, because they are afraid of consequences.
is why life is not easy, easy, easy, but it's a hard life and it is hit. Like me. I have it good and I must make myself clear again and again and try to change something to make it at some point other better!
I hope it goes to all who read this here, too much and they are also willing, perhaps something in our country to change.
It can not be that way the food scares about dioxin in eggs, these are now being passed on to the poor because we eat them do not want.
Are we even still people and still Menschlickeit in us, or we all damn well as those who sit at home and can not?
Hey, people stand up and thinks,! We need to change something, otherwise it's too late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment