Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Top 10 Facial Cleansers Of 2010

The omniscient garbage dump or the engine of the donkey!

Somehow I have a poor efficiency for me.
Who delivers more output than input loses the pleasure he experiences.
Can not people think for yourself anymore, much less automatically, or even better make decisions?

I feel now and then, like a giant freight train. And I am the railcars. While everyone else sit back on the train, I prefer the front, and drag and pull .... ! And after a long pull
comes actually a little movement inside. Fact. After months of constant pulling, moving the freight train. And the joy is divided: some cheered the fact that we have managed, grumbles another part, because he was taken out of his comfort or was wrong with the claim "we never make it." Worse have not kept their brake pads !!!!.
Unfortunately I can not rejoice about the fact that the freight train is now rolling at least a bit. I'm done, it just cost too much force.

who I miss! Just someone with whom I can talk about my thoughts. About my feelings here. With whom I work as a team can. The now perhaps moving on until I'm back in force, and I can replace it again, so he does not turn all this have to brace themselves.
Where are they, my companions? Who do I pull together? Or I
ask too much? Should I not be better simply sat on the freight train?
Should I change my life because it costs too much strength I contain solutions?
"You get out of your life, what you put into it"
So good ... I wait for life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment