Absolutely Retro!
Is "paper" of the new retro trend?
I explore on my part after all the art, Books Touch, iPhone ... etc. ... my fun on simple paper again * g *
times quickly outline what, "ne table twirled or costs calculated ... totally retro on a sheet of paper.
to have the freedom, sometimes exceeding the limits, without the nagging a program that does not fit into the format, or very clever shit eric comes along, "I see you do ...", just write a letter pen, Platt and content, or the idea. Done! No
programs must start and then stop me at first, because I still install updates has not received the file formats that must first be converted once ... no nothing at all.
block out, pen .... Up time is 2 seconds. And my heart is overclocked up only about 0.00000000115 GHz.
Interestingly, the acceptance in the workplace quite large!?
No one comes to the (to me has always been pushing for strong misconceptions) idea: "You can use the table is not in their order just in time turn" or "here you could maybe use different colors!"
And so it sounds really hip, I will be the new trend "iBlatt" or "iKuli" call * g *
0 comments:
Post a Comment