Friday, October 22, 2010

Removing A Hologram From A License




manipulation , originally uploaded by conny Wischhusen

Hello everyone, long time nothing more was heard from me. On the one hand, I have a lot to do, at least in the head, on the other hand, I was a bit lazy.
I change my whole life again just because I've decided to do with almost 50 years, yet the driver's license. At the request and insistence, and then to my own access point I have now for three weeks of driving lessons and theory lessons.
you ask you now, perhaps, what has all for now to do with the photo and the word manipulation. Manipulation is change due to external circumstances. And external circumstances, and then my show have led me to move independently in a driving school and get my driver's license. And I'm extremely proud. I fought my life against it because I was afraid of. Even yesterday, I was scared when I suddenly went on the highway, but I survived it. And it really was not all that bad when there is the first time on it and has managed to overcome.
And it takes courage and the will to change. And a good dose of confidence. On the one hand to a self, to friends, to a coax and of course to the driving instructor who puts trust in me. And I'm also proud.
How does it end now and when my test there, which you will experience soon.
Until then, a great time and when you return something fundamentally rejects: Just listen, here are the other side! And familiar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment