Adam Murdock, Infowars.com, 11.10.2009
[freely translated from http://www.propagandaschock.blogspot.com]
After watching the television coverage of Roman Polanski, the one arrested in Switzerland, saw her, I was amazed at the tolerance, which showed the mass media for the conviction of the director for the rape of a 13-year-old girl in the U.S. in 1977. This reporting the situation is, as if the act and the condemnation of the "great" director's no big deal. Is not it all much more important in everything that he has produced many highly acclaimed films and to the high society elite one? Certainly, the despicable aspects of this fact, which were really awful, have earned at the time the toughest punishment. And although the victim has forgiven her aggressor generous, nothing can replace the victim's innocence ever again, which once lost will never come again.
What bothers me most about the whole thing is that every other normal Citizens who would be accused of the same thing, had been characterized as vile and depraved person on the planet that deserves that confining them for life. It is this hypocrisy and disregard for any semblance of law and order as the essential foundation of receipt of the republic. They knew that we would lose our freedom at that very moment, if we are a privileged class allowed to define their own rules as they apply to the ordinary citizens completely different rules.
With these thoughts in mind, I read about another member of the elite, who escaped the justice system and even boasted of his sexual exploitation of young boys. He is none other than the nephew of the late Socialist President Francois Mitterrand and French. His name is Frederic Mitterrand of France and he is the current Minister of Culture. You just have to ask what kind of "culture" of these child rapists his French compatriots praises.
In his autobiography, titled "The Bad Life" in 2005, he wrote: "I have to pay the custom for boys ... all of these rituals of the market for young people, the Slave Market, stimulated me enormously. "
He continues: "You could look at this disgusting spectacle from a moral standpoint, but I am happy with it beyond measure."
Finally, he arrives at the following point: "The abundance of very attractive and immediately available young boy puts me in a state of desire, I hold back no longer has to hide or ... I know I will not be rejected. "
How could such a person escape the judicial system and even more, a member of President Sarkozy's cabinet be? Only in June this year, he was added to the Cabinet and was a great catch for Mr Sarkozy and proof of his "transparent" Style of government regarded the minister comes from a large socialist family, and is revered by many in the left wing of the cultural establishment. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, First Lady, is rumored to have had a hand in for his appointment. "(1)
What this man deserves respect, especially among the" cultural establishment "? It is clear that his cultural tastes are repulsive. The rule of law would stipulate that he was punished for his crimes at the discretion of the victims. Every Frenchman to maintain a sense of freedom demand should be that he gets the same punishment, as they are also self- would. Have we really reached a point where the ordinary citizen will be judged by a different standard than the cultural and political elite? Can a civilized society to exist, where will take place on the one hand, the punishment of rape and nothing happens on the other side?
I'm amazed at how France could degrade to such an extent that the protection of innocent children is no longer considered sacrosanct. It should protect, in fact, the most important responsibility of any government to be minorities from the tyranny of the majority. What do we have to play a more important and vulnerable minority looser than our children? It is their right to freedom from forced and manipulation - especially in sexual conduct by a majority of adults - which should be protected with all the volume.
"We will all be of the sacred principle in mind that if the will has to prevail by a majority in any case, this will but to be fair, first and reasonable must be, that therefore has the minority equal rights, protect the right to a fair must be to violate would be oppression. "Thomas Jefferson
And the culmination of all this advise you who's been the most passionate defender of Roman Polanski? None other than Mr. Mitterrand. He called Polanski's latest Torture "callous" and "absolutely terrible". No, Mr. Mitterrand, you and Mr. Polanski are what I would call "absolutely terrible". They expect, in fact, that your deeds will be judged by a different standard, namely whether or not you get away with it. Only one representative of the elite, as you would, so expect a standard. As you say, "I must no longer hold nor hide ... I know I will not be rejected." Since when are the rules of conduct in our society judged on whether we are dismissed or not? It is clear that this is so for Mr. Mitterrand and many others among the elite is. If one were to send us the same indulgence? I doubt it seriously.
(1) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/6270217/Frederic-Mitterrand-admitted-to-paying-for-sex-with-young-boys-in- Thailand.html
.
What bothers me most about the whole thing is that every other normal Citizens who would be accused of the same thing, had been characterized as vile and depraved person on the planet that deserves that confining them for life. It is this hypocrisy and disregard for any semblance of law and order as the essential foundation of receipt of the republic. They knew that we would lose our freedom at that very moment, if we are a privileged class allowed to define their own rules as they apply to the ordinary citizens completely different rules.
With these thoughts in mind, I read about another member of the elite, who escaped the justice system and even boasted of his sexual exploitation of young boys. He is none other than the nephew of the late Socialist President Francois Mitterrand and French. His name is Frederic Mitterrand of France and he is the current Minister of Culture. You just have to ask what kind of "culture" of these child rapists his French compatriots praises.
In his autobiography, titled "The Bad Life" in 2005, he wrote: "I have to pay the custom for boys ... all of these rituals of the market for young people, the Slave Market, stimulated me enormously. "
He continues: "You could look at this disgusting spectacle from a moral standpoint, but I am happy with it beyond measure."
Finally, he arrives at the following point: "The abundance of very attractive and immediately available young boy puts me in a state of desire, I hold back no longer has to hide or ... I know I will not be rejected. "
How could such a person escape the judicial system and even more, a member of President Sarkozy's cabinet be? Only in June this year, he was added to the Cabinet and was a great catch for Mr Sarkozy and proof of his "transparent" Style of government regarded the minister comes from a large socialist family, and is revered by many in the left wing of the cultural establishment. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, First Lady, is rumored to have had a hand in for his appointment. "(1)
What this man deserves respect, especially among the" cultural establishment "? It is clear that his cultural tastes are repulsive. The rule of law would stipulate that he was punished for his crimes at the discretion of the victims. Every Frenchman to maintain a sense of freedom demand should be that he gets the same punishment, as they are also self- would. Have we really reached a point where the ordinary citizen will be judged by a different standard than the cultural and political elite? Can a civilized society to exist, where will take place on the one hand, the punishment of rape and nothing happens on the other side?
I'm amazed at how France could degrade to such an extent that the protection of innocent children is no longer considered sacrosanct. It should protect, in fact, the most important responsibility of any government to be minorities from the tyranny of the majority. What do we have to play a more important and vulnerable minority looser than our children? It is their right to freedom from forced and manipulation - especially in sexual conduct by a majority of adults - which should be protected with all the volume.
"We will all be of the sacred principle in mind that if the will has to prevail by a majority in any case, this will but to be fair, first and reasonable must be, that therefore has the minority equal rights, protect the right to a fair must be to violate would be oppression. "Thomas Jefferson
And the culmination of all this advise you who's been the most passionate defender of Roman Polanski? None other than Mr. Mitterrand. He called Polanski's latest Torture "callous" and "absolutely terrible". No, Mr. Mitterrand, you and Mr. Polanski are what I would call "absolutely terrible". They expect, in fact, that your deeds will be judged by a different standard, namely whether or not you get away with it. Only one representative of the elite, as you would, so expect a standard. As you say, "I must no longer hold nor hide ... I know I will not be rejected." Since when are the rules of conduct in our society judged on whether we are dismissed or not? It is clear that this is so for Mr. Mitterrand and many others among the elite is. If one were to send us the same indulgence? I doubt it seriously.
(1) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/6270217/Frederic-Mitterrand-admitted-to-paying-for-sex-with-young-boys-in- Thailand.html
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment