Sunday, September 13, 2009

Frustration Rummy Cards

(vegan)

for two people (one of them greedy).
Stole inspired by Jamie Oliver.


ingredients
pasta (fusilli) 250-300g
Tip: Organic Fusilli there are cheap at Rewe.
tomatoes 8-12 pieces
I only organic tomatoes from the health food store

olive oil soy sauce (eg Kikkoman)
vinegar (balsamic-style)
garlic
I take ever, this mill with "garlic granules. It is not the recommendation of 37-star chef, but practical.
oregano basil

Freeze-dried is better than dried. Anyone ever seen fresh oregano in the supermarket?
salt pepper


preparation
  • cut tomatoes into slices.
  • Send a Standsieb. Salt, salt, salt. Stir. More salt. I love salt. let
  • lying around 10 minutes, occasionally shaking it runs the liquid.
  • cook pasta.
  • do tomatoes in a bowl.
  • oregano (abundant) and add a little basil. Note: herbs (especially freeze-dried) before the oil and add a little stir.
  • olive oil (about 8 tablespoons). I love olive oil.
  • vinegar (about 2 tablespoons) or vinegar (about 1 tablespoon), soy sauce (about 1 tablespoon). Can also be something more.
  • garlic (not too little, about 10 times if you turn the mill).
  • pepper (turn around 5 times).
  • can pull some tomatoes and stir.
  • tilt noodles to it.
  • stirring, 5 minutes let stand.

Tip: You can the tomatoes rather than Serve with pasta with mozzarella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment