Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vtv Digital Surveillance 2010

settlement with myself!

My life was really well protected at all.
I grew up on the edge of the village, so I have enough "stop", had the city was not really far away.
My parents were nothing "special", but solid, and so that I can say that I owe everything to you really (and I mean really positive :-))
Perhaps I probably had too much read. Probably too much of Knight stories. Because while my fellow males already busy "fumbled" and the girls continue ranged against each other, I still had the illusion that those who are honest, loyal and Respekvolle gets the princess.
I think the highlight of this performance was the fact that I made the "elect" the interpreter of an "süüüß" French, which she wanted to meet! (No comment!) Just so that they may have found what they could have on me! * Laughs *

But the belief that someday would notice a "princess" that I would be the "better" game actually was, produce worthwhile required.
So I then saw many great girls / women (in my opinion) the greatest "idiots" come together and go apart again. Then with the next "idiots" come together and go apart again, maybe even bring a child out, and cry that the men were never really that strong, or no long-term relationships and all the assholes, etc. .
And I stood near, and thought: At some point, we already got a note!

Well, a lot has happened.
I've only learned nothing from it (only what I have guilt alone! Is already clear to me). More and
yet this belief is burned into me that you will notice, that my reliability has higher priority than the peacock-like herumgeprahle of some anderern Mission of the human species.
Last example: My band worth. I have now set up our system already twice ALONE completely now and again (because no one else - except for years - does not have a clue, and J. could not). It found quite a few errors from the J. specie and cleaned up. And what about the last time back to the assembly in the rehearsal room opened, and again could not even J, the sample should be already canceled because we would get without years the plant is not built so !!???? If nobody listens to me already, then but you can at least sometimes have seen who the fuck has always been the last time. J. But, can decorate the simplest facts always so beautiful complex that is the "specialist".
But never mind.
stupid is stupid as well, no pills to help!
Yes, I know, envy and lies inside. Envy, to be a braggart could. And
Bödheit. Stupidity is still repeatedly to do so.
settlement with myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment