Amaryllis
I love this wonderful flowering of Amaryllis much. Because it grows so insignificant from the earth and then tempered like a color storm comes. And I like this very insignificant, because if you do like something from the beginning, it is boring and you do not need to strain his imagination more. But if something is hidden or mysterious, or even as inconspicuous as this Amaryllis is, I think that is quite appealing. I look forward every year to have them and expect the flower quite curious and impatient.
will represent one point I definitely about something this artistic flowering. I do not know what, but I will certainly know the right time.
alone gives me the fotogfieren riesiegen fun, because the bloom can be seen from various angles and directions. Now with my new camera (EOS 1000 D) I have snapped the first time this year. But that's not all!
I wish all readers a good time with the hope of an early spring .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment