Monday, July 2, 2007
Black Tie On Blue Shirt Ok
It seems to me as if I had not written anything here for years. Nevertheless, increasing the number of visitors even here? What we want to say that?
have plenty of time now But I (and sleeping). I was discharged from hospital on Friday afternoon and will for weeks expressed bored sitting at home.
In the hospital I told myself that I'm glad the stupid computer and get rid of all times. Needless to say, when I was home I dusted off the first time the PC.
The good old computer is somehow better than the whole day in bed and the stupid TV program. In other words, the PC it is somehow not as to how pointless kills the time. Whether surfing the internet really is "better" as watching TV, is probably depends on what you do.
The program clock 17 or so in each case so devastating that I have preferred to see out the window. Now I know why old people always see messages. Which are at least new and fairly interesting.
Now I'm starting to have to blog about the TV, oh dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment